Naruto: Generation X
Hello,

Welcome to the RPG Naruto Generation X. Feel free to look around the site. We are now looking for new members so If you would like to join, we'd love to have you join us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello,

Welcome to the RPG Naruto Generation X. Feel free to look around the site. We are now looking for new members so If you would like to join, we'd love to have you join us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» .:Village Port:.
The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:53 pm by ΩRazor

» .:Suna Pass:.
The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:22 am by ΩRazor

» The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial
The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:25 am by ΩRazor

» .:SHOP:.
The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:34 pm by ΩRazor

» .:About Jutsu, Chakra, and Natures:.
The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:02 pm by ΩRazor

» DOJUTSU/KEKKEI GENKAI/OTHER ABILITIES
The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:36 am by ΩRazor

» Looking for a sparring partner [DE]
The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:53 pm by Shinranui

» Training To Make It Hot
The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:09 pm by Shinranui

» The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve
The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:59 pm by ΩRazor

Staff
•Owner:•
ΩRazor

•Administrators:•
(None)

•Moderators:•
(None)

•Join The Staff•
Top posters
ΩRazor (282)
The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial Lside11The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial Mid11The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial Rside11 
Alex Ruler (23)
The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial Lside11The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial Mid11The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial Rside11 
Shinranui (16)
Abyss (9)
Timtim (6)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 28 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:28 am
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Affiliates

Affiliate With Us

-------

The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial Empty The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial

Post by ΩRazor Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Dominant Element – Training For Land of Wind

Kamisori’s eye’s fluttered as the lashes swept against the soft plush form of his pillow. But something was wrong. What was that? Kamisori laid down in his bed, still covered by his sheets but something, a hand, put pressure on his back and immediately Kamisori’s thoughts raced as he remembered his training about sleeping in the wild and how your back was the most vulnerable spots. Through his mind he saw the slides explaining how to break and maim an attacker that was facing your back but as he was about to turn around and use a reverse grip on the thumb to break the whole forearm, Kami activated his byakugan and instead of seeing some foreign ninja ready to assassinate him, he saw his mother’s beautiful image. Kamisori deactivated his byakugan that his mother had so graciously given him and then rolled over in the sheets to face her. She sat there on his bed in one of her silk robes and hair loose around her face. She still looked like she could have just woken up but something in her eye’s told Kamisori that she came her to speak business with him.
“Good morning sweetie,” she said smiling at her one and only child.
“I heard your mission went well the other day.”
“Yeah it was fine. I think I did well.”
“Well… I had one of my sensor nin friends sneak a peak at how you were doing and they told me you were neglecting your wind element. Althouth you used it they said you seemed to favor the water element.”
“Yeah mom, I like water its fluid and smooth.”
“I know. You know I also have my second element and I use it because of its destructive and unpredictable force. Fire works for me… but I always remember that wind is there. I use it to compliment my fire and especially if I can use them both together then I will. They compliment each other well. Just like wind and water.”
“I know mom but it’s been so hard to find some good wind element techniques that I want to use and that help me in battle. I guess I haven’t really looked”
“Well that’s what I came to talk about with you today. How about we go spend a day together. Any food you want will be on me but I will also teach you some wind element techniques that I know.”
“Um thanks mom. I could use some more jutsu in my arsenal anyway.”
“I know,” she smiled. “Now get ready for your training and your day.”
As she said those last words she slowly got up off the bed and then readjusted her robes. After smiling at her only child once more she walked out of the room, making sure to close the door behind herself so that her son could get ready for the long day ahead of them. Kamisori slowly peeled back the light covers that draped over his bed and then after swinging his legs around to the side of his bed stood up and walked over to the large armoire that stood heavily in his room. He opened up this wooden object and then found his clothes for the day. After dressing and brushing his hair Kamisori walked out of his room and found his way to the familiar kitchen where his mom now was. Saho had changed into some grey comfortable loose fitting sweat pants and wore a baggy white sleeveless shirt with a training tube top underneath.
“Hey Kami,” she said as she noticed him with her back to him, “I’m cooking some eggs and bacons already ready, can you please set the table and get some drinks out for us.”
“Sure thing mom. So… what are you going to teach me today? And …” Kamisori looked around, “Where is dad?”
Flipping the omelet that she had been preparing she said, “Your fathers gone to work early, he had a meeting.”
Saho let the egg slide out of the pan onto a plate and then she sad down with her son who had already set the table. As they began to eat Kamisori looked up towards his mother and raised an eyebrow, wondering if she would finish answering his question. She took a bit of eggs and then began speaking.
“So… what do you want to learn? I know many jutsu and a good few that I’m sure you would like to know. The one’s that I think would suit your fighting style and personality would probably be the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere, Wind Release: Great Breakthrough, and
finally Wind Release: Pressure Damage. These three techniques are all good because they are not too advanced and they all can be used to play a little bit of keep away. Vacuum Sphere is a good offensive technique that can create multiple projectiles of wind. Great Breakthrough is like a fan and can blow away and keep away opponents. Pressure Damage is one of my favorites and will compress wind and then upon impact will explode in a blast of wind knocking anything into the air. So do you like?”
she finished off by smiling.
“Yeah I do … but I want something more… physical. Something more offensive or up-close-and-personal. You know?”
Saho looked down and then quickly her eyes darted to the right. “I know. If you can finish my training for today I might help teach you something else tomorrow. Okay?”
“Okay?” Kamisori said as he frowned a bit.
“Good. Now finish eating your food.” With that she bent down picked up her book and then read as she finished up eating.
Kamisori, now a little bit stressed and disappointed, ate the rest of his food and drank the orange juice he had poured for himself. When he finished Kamisori got up and placed the dishes in the sink, rinsed them off, and then put them into the dishwasher. Kamisori walked back to his room and went to his bathroom to brush his teeth. Kamisori then grabbed his white woven hoodie that clung loosely to his fit form. Then he rushed to the door to begin the walk with his mother to the training fields.
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial Left_bar_bleue105/5000The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial Empty_bar_bleue  (105/5000)
Chakra Natures: Wind • Water
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial Empty Re: The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial

Post by ΩRazor Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:30 pm

Wind Jutsu In the Land of Wind

Kamisori closed the door to the house and then, noticing no one was home went back in one more time and turned off the lights in the houses. There was nothing else to distract him from going and then he walked out and caught up till his mom. Now that he’d caught up with his mom she began to run. It seemed as if she was now trying to get away from him.
“Mom… whats… up?” Kamisori said between panting.
“We are going… to begin your… training …right now.” She said between strides.
“Now as we run… I want you to gain and mix your chakra… one you have it flowing… you need… to flow wind chakra into it… This helps… just to get your chakra warmed up… and ready to be molded… when we actually start… your training.”
Kamisori ran along beside his mother matching her stride with his own and breathed deeply as he started to rile up his chakra as he ran. The run began nicely but now he had to concentrate on running and the flow of his chakra as he strode across the barren streets of Suna.
“Okay baby?” she said
“Yeah mom!”
“Good! … now what I need you to do is to breathe in deeply. And as you run breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out. You got that. In and out, in and out.”
As his mother chanted those words. In and out. Kamisori breathed in and out, in and out, in and out. And as he breathed he found himself lengthening his stride forcing his mom to lengthen hers to keep up.
“You racing me?” she goaded playfully as she passed him a bit
“Now what I need you to do when you breathe out is put some of that wind chakra infused air that you are molding into the air.”
Kamisori breathed in and out, in and out, and as the air filled his lungs he infused chakra into it and when he breathed out he could feel coolness on his chest when he ran into the cold air that he had just breathed out. And as Kamisori kept his stride and got into the rhythm of the run of it all he found himself relaxing when he breathed out the chakra infused air and tightening up some of his muscles as he breathed in the air. Soon he found himself almost leaping when he breathed out. He felt the air that came out of his chest and it was exciting to know something was happening.
His mom then spoke, “So, which one are you going to learn?”
“Huh?” Kamisori said surprised by her question.
“Did you decide which jutsu you are going to learn? And in what order?” she asked being more specific.
“Oh yeah, I think so. I know which ones. First I want learn Wind Release: Great Breakthrough. Second Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere, and third Wind Release: Pressure Damage.”
“Good,” his mom said, “That will make it easier I think. Unlike the other wind jutsu you know these all come from within you. So you focus on breathing and breathing out chakra infused air. This air will then become a medium. Now the best thing about learning it this way is that great breakthrough isn’t like physical damage so that means you don’t have to concentrate or pressurize the air so much. Now that you are already putting chakra into the air now we only have to worry about thickening it. Now keep running and keep breathing out that chakra infused air.”
Kamisori kept his pace up with his mothers and ran, and as the two ran around the village Kamisori kept his air coming out strong but soon he started to slow down. Because he was running and pushing out so much air he was getting light headed and dizzy. His mom immediately noticed and slowed down her fast pace to find herself next to him again.
“Yeah… now you’re getting tired aren’t you? When using jutsu that use your body parts you can succumb to normal weakness and reactions and because you are breathing out more air then you are allowing to just fill up your lungs, you are getting light headed, that’s what happens when you breathe out a while breathe several times. Keep going. I know it hurts but if you keep going and keep training yourself eventually you will get used to it or it will go away. So come on lets keep going.”
Kamisori nodded while running beside his mother and found himself now getting vision spots that seemed to block out some of his view. The amount of strain it took to run and breathe out wind chakra infused air was beginning to take its toll on his body. His legs and arms started to crap and his gut felt awkward and watery, his steps soon became unsure and stumbled around trying to find the right footing, and then his stride became short and stuttered causing him to fall pretty far behind his mother. She now seemed to be at least 20 paces ahead of him. But Kamisori wasn’t through yet. He ducked his head down and looked at the ground under his feet. It was dusty and battered and a nice sandy color that he had grown to love through his childhood. As he watched his feet switch off and pass the grounds that he loved he began to swing his arms back further and swing them up higher and then as he looked up he pumped harder and harder to make the wind chakra infused air come out while he pumped as hard as he could using his legs and soon he found himself again next to his mother.
“I can do this,” he said as he slightly tilted his head to look at her.
With a smile, “I know you can,” came from her lips.
She began to run faster and further and Kamisori, although his body wanted to quit and stop, he pushed himself to go along with her and soon he realized that they were in the Sunagakure park and they just kept running around. She then ran over the water and Kamisori followed. This meant his body had to allocate chakra to his feet and multi task once again as he breathed and infused air, and coated his feet with the chakra. It was almost too much for Kamisori to bear but with his mom right there in front of him he did not want to disappoint her. But soon she stopped. And so did he right behind her.
“What’s up mom?”
“Nothing sweetie… we are here,” she said as they stood on the surface of the water.
“Where?” he questioned.
“On the water. By keeping you also focused on chakra coating your feet it will make you work twice as hard to concentrate on the jutsu, and also judging by your posture and breathing I’d say you were almost ready to stop. But guess what? You’ve completed a good part of the training for the Wind Release: Great Breakthrough. Now rest up for a bit, catch your breath, and make sure you are ready for the next part of the training.”
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial Left_bar_bleue105/5000The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial Empty_bar_bleue  (105/5000)
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial Empty Re: The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial

Post by ΩRazor Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:36 pm

Spoiler:

Keep Away: A Shinobi Against a Storm
Kamisori was relieved, to finally be stopped and able to rest his legs, and arms, and his lungs from blowing all the chakra infused air. Kamisori knelt down upon the surface of the cool water and as he did he dipped his fingertips in the liquid creating small ripples that pulsed out from each of his fingers entry points. Other ripples that came from the left disturbed his ripples. Kamisori looked up and to his left to see nothing. The park was empty. The little grassy patches were devoid of the usual picnickers that would occupy them. The swings were empty, only invisible children seemed to make them sway. And the large playground that was normally full of kids was blank. Kamisori was happy to be alone with his mother here; it meant there was no chance of anyone getting hurt or in the way. Kamisori always loved sparring with his mom. When they were younger he knew she would always go easy on him and let him win but more recently he had been sparring with her again and realized she wasn’t pulling her punches and was now willing to show him the more dangerous jutsu of hers. Now that he knew there was no one here he knew that his mom and he could battle to the fullest extent and that she could now completely let go and attack him. After Kamisori finished catching his breath he picked himself up off of the surface of the pond and then he stood up straight and looked his mom dead in the eye. He stood there in his white shorts and black sleavless shirt, now soaked in sweat, but as he looked at his mother with determined eyes he said.
“I’m ready. Lets get this finished with”
Saho smiled, seeing how strong and determined her son was even though she knew he wasn’t fully rested or probably prepared for what would come next. Saho smiles faded as she watched closely to look at his behavior and then she moved next to him and then spoke,
“I want you to imitate me”
Saho stood there on the surface of the water beside her son and then widened her stance to be shoulder width apart. Kamisori did the same. Then she put her arms at her side closed her fists and looked at Kami.
“Okay now breathe in and then out. And in and out”
As she spoke those words Kamisori did just that, in and out in and out. As he breathed he filled his lungs up with as much oxygen as he could bare and then he breathed out, in and then out.
“Good,” she said. “Now what I need you to do is suck in a good amount of air and fill up your lungs. Once you do infuse the wind element chakra into that air and then blow out this is in effect what will actually produce the attack. Before you blow out hold it in as long as you can, that way when you breathe out it will feel like you need to expel all that air and thus produce a faster and harder stream of air. Go ahead and try.”
Kami sucked in a large breath of air and filled his lungs up to the point where they felt like he couldn’t suck in anymore. Then Kamisori began molding the wind element chakra into his lungs and once there he began forcing it into the air trapped within the lungs. He held his breath and forced the chakra in and then he began to count. One. The air seemed to take to the chakra. Two. The wind seemed to churn as is became infused with the energy of the chakra. Three, four, five, six. Kamisori held in and he could feel his body needing to breathe out. Seven, eight, nine, ten. Kamisori’s lungs felt odd holding it all in. Eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen. Kamisroi’s body shook a little from the need of oxygen. Fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty, twenty-one. His body now felt like it needed to release but he knew he could hold on further. Twenty-two, twenty-three, twenty-four, twenty-five, twenty-six, twenty-seven. It was now feeling almost alive inside as the wind turned and was ready to go. Twenty-eight, twenty-nine, thirty, thirty-one, thirty-two, thirty-three, thirty-four. Kamisori mom looked at him expecting him to soon send out the air that he had stored within him. She of course knew how to suck in air and quickly expel a gust that could lift up tree’s and rocks but she knew that would take time. It had now been sixty-seven seconds. Saho then worked her way to stand in front of him and then as he watched her as she backed up a few feet, about twenty.
“Okay now don’t worry”
In the blink of an eye she was gone and Kamisori spotted her directly to his left still about twenty feet away. She was running full speed at her son and as she did she reached into her pocket and pulled out a scroll that, once unraveled, sent a small log in his direction. Kamisori, alarmed by his mothers actions quickly breathed out but as he did his mother flickered in front of him and hit him in the stomach causing all his air to come out. As the air rushed from his lungs to his throat and then out of his mouth, the chakra infused air that came out was a large gust that seemed to blow almost everything in Kamisori’s sight. The small log that once was headed for Kamisori caught the wind and then was redirected and pushed back until it hit a large boulder in the ground. Kamisori quickly stopped the gust and then doubled over as he grabbed his stomach where his mom had punched and then began to sink into the water. His mother reacted quickly and grabbed onto her sons shirt and held him to make sure he did not go all the way under and drown.
“Mom… *cough cough* Why’d you do that?” he questioned.
“That’s what it should feel like when you blow out, like your releasing all your air. When you actually master the technique it will not feel like all the air is coming out but the same principal. That you are forcing a strong stream of air is being pushed out and causing it to be expelled quickly from your lips. Are you all right?”
After squirming around a bit and then regaining his footing on the surface of the water Kamisori said, “Yeah… I’m fine."
“Okay good. When you’re ready tell me.”
Kamisori held his stomach as he knelt on the surface of the water and tried to regain his breath but sucking in air and trying to get rid of the knot he now felt in the pit of stomach. Kamisori widened his legs and breathed in deeper and then after about two minutes of resting he picked himself up and stood up looking at his mom, and again he said,
“I’m ready.”
She smiled seeing how strong her own son was.
“This time I’m going to come at you and I want you to try and use the technique. You need to learn how to use the technique quickly and the best way to do that is to feel the urgency of battle. Here I come. I won’t hold back.”
With that Saho disappeared under the surface of the water and swam to the surface about thirty feet away. She then popped up and ran towards him throwing two kunai at him as she ran. Kamisori jumped to the side and sucked in air as he dodged the kunai but then he saw his mother coming at him. Saho pulled out one of her own fuma shuriken and hurled in his direction and as she released she then began weaving handseals as she neared her son. Kamisori ran head on at the large shuriken and then he flipped over it dodging it and then when he landed on the surface he reared back. Saho finished her hand signs and then opened her mouth and a large gust of wind fired off at Kamisori. As he reared back Kamisori sucked in and then in the next second he leaned forward and blew out of his lips causing the gust that he’d seen before push away the wind ball that his mom had expelled. After Kamisori’s vision cleared from the latest wind attack he’d produced his mother was nowhere in sight. He quickly activated his byakugan and sucked in air preparing to try and use the technique he’d been learning. His byakugan’s vision expanded from his normal sight and as it got around to his back he saw her. There Saho was with a kunai in her hand ready to stab her own sun in the back. Kamisori knew he couldn’t jump out of the way because of how close she was. Kamisori whipped his head around and breathed out and as she came close she slowed until she was fighting against the wind and struggling to make the kunai hit true to its mark. Kamisori blew as hard as he could but he couldn’t seem to blow her away. She struggled and struggled and as she was now only about 10 inches away she ducked down and swept her leg under her son tripping him making him airborne for just as second and as he was in the air she bent down on both hands and lifted both feet of the ground and kicked him into the air. Kamisori sailed through the air now and as he tried to right himself he realized he was still above the water and he allowed himself to go head first into it. Now under the surface he broke his form and then began to swim towards the top where he coated his hands and feet and pulled himself out of the water. He breathed in air as he broke the surface and then he saw her only about 10 feet away.
“Your technique still isn’t there yet. I was still able to fight through it. Once you get stronger I shouldn’t even be able to. That technique should be able to pick me up off my feet. Now keep it up.”
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:42 pm

Administrative Action:
+80 tp

Wind Release: Great Breakthrough: 80/100 tp
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:46 pm

A Battle Above The Surface; What Lies Beneath It

Kamisori looked at his mother through narrowed eyes and then he ran for her. He quickly took his gentle fist stance as he ran across the surface of the water and then he reached her, his palm flew out and found itself redirected by her forearm and then her leg shot out for her son’s stomach. Kamisori quickly used his other arm and wrapped it over her leg to bury the blow and pin her against him and once there he sucked in his precious oxygen and once again blew out. As the wind came out it blew heavily in her face but she wouldn’t budge because he held fast to her leg. While still blowing he spun around a few times and then released her allowing the wind to carry her into the air. Now in the air carried by the wind she righted herself and threw out a kunai that hit stuck into a boulder. She pulled the string and was soon pulled straight onto the surface of the boulder where she stood diagonally, pasted onto it with chakra on her feet. She jumped at her son and then took wove more handseals and in a few moments she was gliding across the water towards at an amazing speed propelled by a tornado that seemed to encircle her feet and legs. When she reached her son she punched and found her closed fist cradled by his palm. Kamisori quickly absorbed the force of the punch and then with the opposite arm put it under her elbow and swept one leg under hers, sending her airborne and then with a push of his arms she was once again in the air. But while there the tornado that seemed to lightly enclose her legs pushed her in the air back at him. And now, with her direction changed back to her son, she dove through the air and punched at his face sending him skidding and skipping along the surface of the water. After he’d stopped and begun to sink he pulled himself up to the surface and then stood again. She ran at her son once more and then wove togther a string of handseals that seemed almost natural for her. As she ran she breathed in and Kamisori did the same. Then she breathed out and Kamisori wove the handsigns for great breakthrough and also breathed out. Out of nowhere a large fireball seemed to erupt from her lips and hurdled straight for her son. Kamisori’s own wind went up against the large fireball but instead of pushing it away something else seemed to happen. The whole stream of wind began to ignite on fire and the fire seemed to turn into a large tempest of flame that whipped around the surface of the water. The flames traveled along the stream of wind back towards Kami. Kamisori quickly discontinued the stream and then, as he prepared to block from the oncoming flames, wove together the handsigns and two duplicate images of himself rose from the surface and threw themselves in front of the original. The flames came so close that Kamisori had to close his eyes to shield them from the heat and light. The hot heat of the bright flames rubbed against his skin one second and then the next second he felt cool flowing and evanescent water that now held him in it’s grasp. Kamisori looked up from under the water and could still see the flames that soon diminished. Under the water Kamisori saw his mother and as soon as the light from the flames above died off complety he swam to the top with his mom behind him. Once on the surface Kamisori saw her, his mom, still twenty feet away where she had summoned the fireball. She rose behind him too. He looked back to the mom he’d seen summon the fireball and then a second later she disappeared in a poof of smoke. Of course, he realized his mom had some how replaced herself with a shadow clone and the real one had just saved him.
“When’d you do it?” he’d asked.
“In the beginning.”
“Wait! When?!”
“When I first swam in the water and popped up on the other side and waited for you to start. I summoned a shadow clone under the water and it came up instead of me.”
Now that he’d realized what happened Kamisori smiled at his mom.
“Wow mom… thanks. If it weren’t for you I might be…”
“You were never in any real danger,” she interrupted “I knew my clone would use that and I was here to save you. I pulled you under the water before the blast of the fire hit you.”
“Thanks. I really messed that up”
“Yes. I was just teaching you a lesson. The fire is strong against wind and that is because it makes it larger. So always be careful and don’t just throw out a jutsu before your foe or at the same time because they might be able to take advantage of that fact.”
“Right. Thanks Mom!”
“No problem. Now where were we…”
With that Saho kicked out at her son who quickly moved both forearms in front of his body to block the kick. Kamisori slid a few feet on the surface of the water and then ran towards her. When he reached her his right palm flew out and was blocked followed by his left, which hit true on her shoulder. She knelt down from the blow and then Kamisori kicked her in the stomach. Saho slid a few feet before finding her center and pushing of the surface, landing on her feet. She ran at her son and then jumped into the air doing a whirlwind kick. Kamisori easily dodged but as she landed a few feet behind her he barely dodged two butterfly kicks she tried to use to close the difference between the two. Kamisori back flipped and then ran towards her and used his leg top kick her in the arm, which she promptly blocked. After she blocked Kamisori jumped up into the air and threw a few senbon at her. She easily deflected the weapons and then jumped up towards him and pulled out her own kunai and again activated the tornado like jutsu that surrounded her feet. As she flew at him in the air she threw a few kunai that he blocked and parried in the air. He wasn’t sure what she planned but as she flew at him she took her arm and then stabbed out ready to pierce him in the throat. Kamisori promptly sucked in a large amount of air and after infusing it with chakra spit it out in a large quantity that held her at bay. The wind held her off as the tornado’s propelled her still towards her son. Soon she was almost at his neck with the kunai but she wasn’t done. As she got closer and closer and the wind still didn’t repel her Kamisori grew worried and put hit hands up to his mouth and infused even more wind chakra into it. The result was Saho tumbling back and splashing hard into the already wind swept waves of water. Kamisori stopped the gust and fell back towards the waters surface where he landed on his feet.
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:48 pm

Administrative Action:
+60 tp

Wind Release: Great Breakthrough: 60/100 tp
Wind Release: Great Breakthrough Learned
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:53 pm

Spoiler:

No Time To Rest: More Gales Rise
Kamisori landed on the surface of the water that still lept and moved from the strong’s winds he’d blown from his mouth. As the water quieted down he saw his mother break the surface once more and land on it quietly. She coughed as the water she’d swallowed came back up and then out of her body.
“Good job,” she said panting as she looked at her son.
“But there is no time to rest. Next up is Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere. Now that you’ve learned that jutsu it shouldn’t be too hard to get now that you know the basic concept behind creating wind chakra from your own breath. This technique will require you to compress the air and then expel it. First we will work on creating one small blast and then we’ll work on creating several small blasts.”
Kamisori walked across the lake towards his mother, and as he did he heard the sound of his feet slapping the surface of the water until he finally reached his mother who had now regained her composure and was then wringing out the water from her clothing.
“Okay mom, what do I do?”
“Okay suck in oxygen and infuse it with chakra. You should now be used to doing that with air. Once you are done bring it up into your throat but while there kind of compact more wind chakra into it and then kind of spit or whistle it out of your mouth that way it flies off with a good speed and stays compressed.”
“Got it,” said Kami as he prepared to try to perform the technique.
Kamisori widened his stance and brought his hands up above his head and then he brought his arms down and then as he breathed in he brought them back up and the back down as he exhaled. After sucking in enough air he forced the wind chakra into the air while it was in his lungs. The air churned as he adjusted his body and then as he brought he air up through his throat he forced more and more air into the wind until it felt like the wind was about to explode in his mouth. It felt volatile and pulsing and then Kamisori opened his lips a bit and whistled out a bit until a small puff of compressed air came out and then dissipated while it was only a 2 feet away from his lips. Kamisori furrowd his brow in frustration and then clasped his palms together as he stood on the surface of the water gaining more chakra. After about a minute of waiting for his chakra to restore itself Kamisori tried again first by sharply sucking in a large gulp of oxygen. The air he now held in his lungs were pumped full of wind chakra until he felt it slightly vibrating as it resonated with wind chakra. He brought the air back up into his throat and compressed the air using the wind chakra to push down on its form. The air, now in his mouth, was vibrating and he felt like it could pop any moment and then Kamisori leaned back and pushed out with his lips to expel the puff of wind and all it did was push his face back because it was compressed to tight and then as it reached 1 foot it exploded sending air in all direction from it, blowing his hair and clothing back.
“Mom, what am I doing wrong?”
Saho had been watching her son and analyzing what he could be doing wrong.
“I think your compression is wrong. The air seems to loose it’s shape as soon as it gets into the air and with enough time. I think what you need to do is infuse it with wind chakra in your lungs, bring it up to your throat where you need to compact it with normal and then blow out and compress with wind as it leaves your mouth.”
“Okay thanks. Here I go…” Kamisori said nervously.
He sucked in a good amount of oxygen for the umpteenth time that day and then allowed it to fill his lungs. Now how pumped it full of wind chakra imagining the wind grinding inside of the air and as it came up he forced it into a small pellet shape and then practically blew it out of his mouth. The wind flew out and hit the boulder far off on lake and caused a small dent where it had hit.
“Whoa! Mom did you see that!”
“Yep, good job honey. Now you have to work on creating more bullets. How bout we fight. I’m sure you will find it more natural and come by creating the bullets and infusing the air more easily that way.”
“Lets begin.” Kamisori said as he rushed for his mom and kicked out at her. She easily dodged. As she jumped into the air Kamisori threw a kunai at her and instead of dodging his mom made the familiar handsigns and then spit out another fairly large sized fireball. Kamisori quickly dodged the violent flames and instead he sucked in air weaved some handseals and sucked in air. Saho was finally able to see over the large fireball and saw her son suck in air and place his hand up to his lips. She thought it might be the end of him and tried her best. Saho quickly summoned two shadow clones that both used her to propel themselves into the water where they raced to reach their son before the fireball ignited from the wind jutsu they soon though twould escape his lips. Kamisori looked at the firey blaze and breathed out and the cool wet splash of water hit his lips as a torrent of water sprouted from his lips and doused the flames and put out the fire, but before the stream of water even stopped coming from his lips Kamisori wove more hand signs and the stream of water changed into a stream of wind that propelled the water towards his mother. Before the water got too far Kamisori again strung together handseals and as the water reached the woman two other Kamisori’s sprouted from the liquid and as the liquid hit Saho the two Kamisori’s grabbed onto their mother and began the fall into the lake. When the two Saho’s reached their son they had seen what Kamisori did and instead of trying to save their son they burst out of the water and attacked him. Kamisori saw the two and used his palms to block their identical attacks. The two punched and he used his palms to redirect them around his body. The two rolled in opposite directions and instead of falling the water they rolled along the surface and one behind him threw kunai while the other came at him from the front. Kamisori jumped up and allowed the kunai to hit the other, causing it to disperse.
Saho slammed into the surface of the lake with the two water clones of her son and the three fell into the lake. Saho righted herself underwater and watched the two clones as they swam towards her one with a kunai in its hand. She summoned the tornado that surrounded her legs and was propelled at them. As she rushed passed them she pulled out her own kunai and as she went by sliced on, redirected herself, sliced the other and then began the assult over and over again coming from different angles and moving much faster in the water using her jutsu than they could. After she was done she looked at the cut up clones and watched them slowly disapate into the medium that they had come from.
Kamisori stood off against the clone of his mother and as she flew at him he kicked her in the stomach and launched into the air, as she flew up he sucked in the oxygen he needed and after throwing the wind through his throat he expelled one small pellet that slammed straight into the skull of his cloned mother, dispersing her. Kamisori whipped his head around after standing up and looked back towards his real mother and ran towards her as she approached him.
“No more holding back!” he roared, as the two were about to clash.
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:54 pm

Administrative Action:
+60 tp

Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere: 60/100 tp
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:56 pm

Tornados Collide
Kamisori flew at his mother as her tornadoy feet allowed her to glide along the surface of the jutsu at her son.
“Phoenix Flower Jutsu,” she bellowed as she ran towards him. The small flames that came out of her mouth soon swept past Kamisori right before he used his violent water wave jutsu. Now with a path clear Kamisori ran towards his mother and used his palms to strike out at her. She sued her own forearms to block each strike, as the two seemed to dance backing up towards her direction. She then kicked him in the stomach and swam underwater to escape. Kamisori quickly pursued, swimming into the water and following close behind. Saho’s jutsu around her legs allowed her to quickly move away from her son as she left him in her wake. Kamisori used the water clone jutsu and two clones propelled him forward towards her and before his momentum stopped he made another one in front of him that again grabbed him and threw him in the water towards his mother. Now closing in he used a small amount of his oxygen to use the vacuum sphere jutsu. The small bullet that was created sailed threw the water and hit her in the back causing her to spin through the water. As she looked back at her son she used her tornados to propel her to the top of the water where she sailed through the air as she went up about 50 feet in the air. Kamisori came out of the water following her but as soon as he got out he saw her in the air breathing out a large amount if fire that seemed to rain down on the young shinobi. Saho watched as the large amount of fire she’d produced hailed down onto her son and she didn’t expect him to dodge all of that. Luckily she had called one of her old medic jutsu friends to be prepared in case she brought by her son later that day. The fire blocked out all view of Kamisori and soon the lake’s surface seemed to glow and be filled with so much fire that the heat could be felt from where Saho was falling from. As she watched the tempest of fire burn around she suddenly noticed a small point in the center that seemed to be spinning. The churning churned in one direction and soon before she knew it all of the fire that had rained down was spinning towards the right whipping around the air leaving small embers aloft as it spun furiously. The fire spun and spun and finally it began to break and the bright fiery red glow was replaced by the faint light blue glow that was produced by her son’s 8 trigrams heavenly spin. Kamisori stopped spinning just for a second to look at her and then he dove under the water before she even had the chance to land on the surface of the water. As Saho fell she found herself using the tornado on her feet to move in the air slightly to dodge the small pellets that were being fired from underneath the surface of the water. Kamisori swam around under the water and had summoned three water clones that appeared about 10 feet away from him behind, to the left, and to the right of him. Kamisori and each of his clones would slowly make use the vacuum sphere jutsu. The air pierced through the water and bombarded his mom from below. Saho dodged and from the amount of bullets she saw she realized he must have mastered the jutsu by now, but as she dove beneath the surface of the water she realized he was using his clones to produce the amount of bullet that she had seen from above.
Saho, now beneath the surface with her son looked around and targeted most of them. She then used her own vacuum sphere jutsu to destroy and disperse the three clones. Now it was just he and she and she liked the odds more this way. She again jumped out of the water soon followed by her son. Kamisori saw his mother leap into the air and quickly he pulled out his fuma shuriken and threw it at her. Saho easily dodged only to find it come back towards her. Smiling her slightly dodged and then swiped her hand in the air snagging the wire. Now with the wire found she looked at it and breathed a large amount of fire down the chord. The fire began to go down but instead of heading directly towards her son the fire seemed to ignite in a few loops around her and then she saw it. There were kunai hung everywhere around her in a circle like formation and she immediately knew he had used the rotating shuriken jutsu to make sure the wire would ensnare her. Kamisori smiled knowing she had dug her own grave, or in this case lit her own cremation; he tugged on the wire and maneuvered the shuriken around his mother effectively causing the burning ropes to close in and effectively entomb the woman. The fire burned and then the bundle of his mother, the kunai, and the wire fell from the sky and into the lake where it fizzled out. Kamisori dragged the wire towards himself and when it came up what he saw tangled in it was a log. The replacement jutsu. Kamisori quickly activated his byakugan and looked for his mother. His vision scoured the land but he didn’t see her. No! There Kamisori turned his head slightly and there she was. She had used his blind spot to evade his vision and now she was almost on top of him. Kamisori kicked his foot back and all the way up into the air pushing his mother back. Saho regained herself and again came at him, she then threw her shuriken at him and Kamisori dodged easily. Kamisori quickly flipped back on the surface of the water and then after weaving handsigns lifted his arms, which seemed to lift a heavy fog around the lake where the two fought.
Now under the cover of the mist Saho was blind. She quickly weaved her hands together and then breathed out a continuous but short stream of fire. Around and around the fire went as she shook her head and turned her body. The fire cleared up the area around her because it evaporated the small water droplets. She then used her own wind jutsu and with a wave of her hand the mist drifted in front of her. From out of the mist several bullets of air fired and she quickly created a fireball that absorbed them and then weakened upon hitting the mist. Kamisori leapt out of the mist and then wove more hand signs and put them up to his mouth releasing a stream of water that pushed his mother back a few feet. Now descending Kamisori put his hands together another time and then placed his hand to his lips as wind pushed her back even further. As Saho tumbled across the lake’s surface Kamisori again wove handsigns and this time as he breathed out the Vacuum Sphere jutus two small bullets flew out towards his mother. Saho easily jumped over one of the bullets but the second one hit her on the leg causing her pain and she fell out of the air landing on her side on top of the lake’s surface.
Saho quickly got up and breathed out two large fireballs, one after the other, after which she jumped up into the air and breathed a large wind jutsu after them causing the large fireballs to ignite and create a huge flaming cloud that roared towards her son. Kamisori realized this technique was more powerful than the normal fire jutsu he’d seen his mother used, and knew it would take some sort of miracle to protect himself from the damage and burns that thing would cause. Kamisori quickly bean his eight trigrams heavenly spin and then while inside the dome created from his chakra he used the violent water wave technique causing a large amount of water to coat the inside of the rotation. The force of the spin caused the water to be forced against the inside of the dome, leaving Kamisori completely dry. The chakra created by the rotation protected the jonin from most of the flames that hit the barrier and the water insulated him from the heat that normally would have caused him to burn up and dry out while spinning to avoid the fire wave. After the fire passed Kamisori had already thought of what to do. As he stopped releasing chakra from his pores he slowed down spinning and instead of letting the water fall he reached into it and turned it into clones and as he span he would grab their hand and release it when his spin would allow them to fly at his mother.
Saho watched as the fire passed her son and there in the air she saw his spinning rotation and as he slowed a clone flew at her then another and another. Saho quickly did an aerial to her right, then her left, and then her right as another came she flipped back dodging four more. Then her son fell from the sky and landed on the surface of the water. Kamisori ran at her and then as she dodged one, two, three, and then all eight other Kamisori’s had jumped out of the water. One was above her, one to the right, one to the left, one below, and the other four behind her and then simultaneously they all began to use the violent water wave technique trapping her inside with only one way out, and Kamisori used that one opening to use the vacuum sphere jutsu this time creating four bullet that whizzed through the air and two hit her slamming her into one of the torrents created by the water clones pushing her into the surface of the lake. After skidding for some distance Saho finally got up and looked at her own sun, she was tired and a little bruised from the last few hits he had gotten on her but she decided she could get up and go for one more round.
Kamisori watched as his hurt mother got up and seemed to dust herself off from the last attack he’d used and then as she dried off her clothing she looked at him and summoned two shadow clones. The three of them began to run towards him, weaving and jumping over each other to distract him and once they got close one punched him but he blocked, another came and punched but he dodged, and finally one kicked him into the air. Two of the Saho’s jumped up and once in the air they attacked and used kunai to slash Kami across his back. The one that had slashed him on his right then made another shadow clone that pushed off the original and dove with him in its arms to the lakes surface and beyond. Kamisori now struggled with the clone of his mother on top of him binding his arms as the two of them drifted deeper and deeper to the lake. The two struggled as both were now running out of oxygen but then Kamisori opened his mouth and spit out two small bullets of vacuum sphere jutsu. The jutsu still wasn’t complete or perfected but he knew it would do especially at this close range. The clone of Saho got hit on the head with the bullet of air and soon it dispersed into a cloud of smoke. Kamisori knew there was no way for him to get to the top by swimming so he turned around and then using the last of his air blew out using the wind release: great breakthrough to propel him through the water and towards the surface where once out he gasped in sucking in a good amount of air. SPLASH! He hit the surface of the water once more.
Saho watched as her soon was propelled from the water’s surface feet first and immediately she jumped up into the air and kicked him hard in the back sending him crashing back into the surface of the water again. Kamisori slowly pulled himself out and then stood up staring at his mom who had now landed on the surface of the water and thrown kunai at him. Kamisori did a few back flips and then a one handed cartwheel to dodge but once done he quickly breathed in and again tried the jutsu he was learning. Two small bullets of air were released from his mouth and flew at his mother and then Kamisori used it again. Only 3 were produced. Then again he used the jutsu. Only 1. And finally he did it again and only 2 came out. Kamisori now frustrated sucked in more air and breathed out but this time nothing came out except pure air and then he slowly fell and hit the surface of the water before he found himself being surrounded by the water and the light was then stolen away from his eyes.
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:59 pm

Administrative Action:
+110 tp

Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere: 100/100 tp
Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere Learned
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Beneath The Surface, Under It All
Kamisori’s body now drifted deeper and deeper into the darkening waters of the large lake in Suna’s park. His body had given out from fatigue and from the amount of oxygen he had been sucking in and spitting out at such a fast rate. The boy drifted deeper and deeper into the lake. Saho stood atop the surface and looked around. She had just dodged a few bullets of air, and after her final spiral into the air dodging three she didn’t see her son any more.

“Grandpa tell me a story”
“Sure,” small crescent eyes squinted back in reply. “A long time ago there were three tribes that lived in harmony on the outer lakes and forests of the country of Hajaradara. The tribes all had their specialty. One, the Mazuhada’s, were great workers and hunters and they had many, many a great bounty. They had food to spare and always were well fed. The Tantarutoo’s were also very skilled but not with hunting but with architecture (that’s building) and they had the strongest forts and walls and defense of all the tribes. Third, there were the Kangoli’s who were skilled in medicines and healing. Because of this skill all their people lived to be at least 100 years of age. Now born in these tribes was a very malicious man named Hazanta Matsuato. Hazanta was originally from the Hajaradara’s but instead of only hunting animals he would hunt people. Hazanta killed many people from all three tribes but one day he stole a young priestess from the Kangoli’s. All three tribes knew that the priestess was the one who worked on behalf of the gods and ensured that there race would continue to produce children but now with her kidnapped they worried that she wouldn’t be able to do her job and thus they would all die off. After two years of being kidnapped the tribes began getting urgent because no new children had been born since her kidnapping. The three tribes then…”
“Grandpa help!” yelled the young Kamisori as he tumbled into the freezing ocean. The young boy had been out in canoe on a large lake with his grandfather and during the story the young boy, only 6 at this time, began backing up hearing about the evil man Hazanta. Kamisori now sank deeper into the ocean and the young boy, still conscious closed his eye as one of his own tears joined the great lake that he sank in.
A large hand reached down and pulled the young boy out.
“Don’t worry little one. I’ve got you.”

Kamisori’s eyes fluttered as he saw the bright blue sky and smelled the slightly warm Suna air enter his body. He was facing the sky looking up at it… what had happened. As he tried to move his head he felt a hand lightly, gently press it down onto the legs that his head rested on.
“Hey sweetie, your awake.” Saho said as her hand stroked his hair.
“Mom…? What happened?” Kamisori said wondering why he was alive now.
“I pulled you out of the water. I thought I almost lost you. After dodging your bullets I didn’t see you. I summoned some shadow clones and then had them search while I did to. The clones were to disperse once they found you. And when one did it dispersed and all of them rushed to get you. After we pulled you out we got you to the sure and finally reached the ground. After I pulled you to shore I put some medicine on some of your wounds and then waited for about an hour and a half. And now we are here.”
“Oh thanks!” Kamisori said, half feeling better now that he was alive and the other half still feeling like he just woke up and his head was just throbbing.
“Now just rest up, take as much time as you need and when you are ready we’ll go at it again.”
Kamisori waited. His eyes watched the still large blue sky, watching the clouds slowly drifting across the sky, watching small birds blue and brown, flit across the sky without a care in the world. The warm air that he breathed into his lungs seemed to rejuvenate him and bring him back to where he once was in terms of strength. After waiting for a good twenty minutes on his mother’s lap, Kamisori finally stood up, stretching his leg and back muscles, making sure he was ready to master this jutsu. Kamisori looked at his mother with stern eyes and then nodded his head. The two slowly took their time walking back onto the surface of the water.
Saho spoke, “This time I only want you to use defensive jutsu and the vacuum sphere technique. This will force you to get used to it. In fact use the vacuum sphere technique as often as possible that way you get a feel for it. And this time don’t ignore your body, if your head starts to feel dizzy just stop. Go!” she yelled at the end and then rushed toward her son.
Kamisori flipped back five times and then he sucked in air leaning back and then leaned forward as the now chakra infused air was brought up through his throat where he compressed it and then, as it left his lips he pushed forcefully on it and out came three bullets that Saho had to cartwheel sideways to dodge. Kamisori still watched as she came for him and thus he ran towards her. As the two clashed they locked hands and then pushed against one another. After pushing in vain Saho took her leg and kicked out for her son’s side, Kamisori let go of him mother’s hands and then just flipped out of the way of the attack. Now only a few feet away Kamisori sucked in more air once again and instead of pushing it all out Kamisori sent a little bit of the chakra compressed air up into his throat and instead of wind chakra he used normal to mold it and then as it came out of his mouth he used wind chakra to send the pellets of air flying. Two were created but these two were more akin to what the attack should look like. Saho immediately noticed the difference and she easily flipped into the air to dodge, and while flipping took a kunai and threw it at her son. Kamisori easily blocked the kunai with one of his senbon but then he jumped into the air after he threw a kunai at her, as soon as she blocked Kamisori sucked in air and then immediately used the jutsu vacuum sphere jutsu. The wind came out in four bullets this time, these one were again more what the attack should look like. Saho twisted in the air trying to dodge the bullets, but one still clipped her on her shoulder sending her flailing through the air until she finally landed in the water. After swimming out Saho got herself up and then again threw kunai at her son, this time four. Kamisori easily dodged two by moving to the right but the other two he blocked by using his eight trigrams palm heavenly spin. The young jonin then ran at his mother again pushing his body to perform. He sucked in air and then brought it up, making sure to mix and infuse the chakra as he had the last couple of times and as the air came out of his throat and flew at his mother the bullets held true to their mark and all three hit her in the torso. Saho slid back a couple of feet against the bullets and then she bent down as she held the areas that were hit. Saho looked up at her son and then as she rose again to run towards him, Kamisori whipped air into his mouth and once again spit it up compressing and then infusing it as it left his mouth the bullets flew out and again pushed his mother back. Saho slid along the surface and this time she looked at the wounds created from the bullet of air, now deep indents in her skin, she knew he would soon be able to master this.
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Mother Knows Best.
Kamisori again looked at his mother who held herself on the surface of the lake as she knelt down. Kamisori rushed towards her and as he ran he sucked in a good amount of air and after weaving the proper handseals spit out the air bullets he grown used to making. This time it felt different. The air seemed to easily go up his throat and take to the chakra and as it left his lips his wind chakra seemed to guide the air bullets out of his mouth and broke them up into about 6 bullets that sliced through the air and flew towards his mother. Saho, saw the bullets and jumped into the air doing a twist to try and turn her body sideways as the bullets raced towards her. She was shot out of the air by one of the bullets of air that hit her in her gut. As she hit the surface of the lake Saho picked herself up and looked at the wound. A small puncture wound was left where the bullet hit her. Nothing life threatening and not too deep but it was still and open wound and as she watched it she saw blood begin to seep out. Before her son could see she turned around to block his view of her and she easily lifted up her shirt while reaching into her pouch to pull out and bandage. The small bandage was the same color as her flesh and she applied it over the small hole making it look like there was no damage. Then as she stood up she realized how much it hurt and winced. After regaining her composure she turned around to face her son and smiled.
“I think you’ve mastered it!” she said cheerfully, fighting back the pain that she wanted to display on her face.
“Good. On to the next one!” Kamisori said hastily.
“Nope. First lets go get something to eat. Eating helps restore chakra and energy and it will be a good break for you and me”
She smiled and then the two bowed at each other. Kamisori and his mom spent the next five minutes in the Sunagakure Park searching around and finding their weapons that had fallen or sunk into the lake. After gathering all of their belongings the two smiled at each other and then began the long walk to a get food at some café or restaurant. The two walked now in Suna and it was now midday so everyone who wanted or needed to be out was out and about walking the village and living their lives. They saw mothers carrying children and groceries as they came home from a nice outing to the store to stock up on food for the family. They also saw young ninja participating in simple missions such as cleaning gutters, tracking animals down, and killing weeds. Kamisori remembered the days when he did those tasks. Other older ninja were around the village on business. Some were just going out to eat, others were teachers planning their next few schedules for class, and others were guards that went around the village checking to make sure there was no one suspicious in the village or anything out of place. The two also so many open restaurants and people hanging out of doors trying to entice the crowd on the streets into their doors. It was another typical day in Suna and although Kamisori walked passed at least seven-dozen faces he could not remember a single one. He was tired and beat and the battle he’d just faced off against his mom had worn him out so much. Now he walked and watched the ground, not wanting to try and see any more faces just to forget them. As Kamisori watched the dusty sandy ground he found himself being held from walking any further and as he looked back he found his mother holding on to his shirt to prevent him from walking on.
“We are here,” she said pointing towards the sign of the restaurant.
The two walked in to the shop and were immediately greeted by the pleasant smell of teriyaki chicken and beef and also by the refreshing scent of oranges. The host promptly seated the two and as the two waited they looked at their menus, trying to decide what to order. Kamisori decided on a bento box with some salmon sushi, teriyaki chicken, and some rice. His mom on the other hand got a nice mild soup with a salad. The two made small talk as they waited for the food and soon the conversation once again turned towards her son’s training.
“So next you’re going to teach me how to use wind release: pressure damage. Right?” Kamisori said.
“Sure”
“Okay well what do I need to know first?”
“Thank you.” Saho said as her food arrived. “Kami? Your manners?”
“Oh right. Thank you.” Kami said to the waiter that brought him his food.
“So,” he said between eating. “Is pressure damage hard?”
“It will be the hardest for you to learn because it is a B-Rank technique. The jutsu also works with a higher level of compression than the other two you learned so it will be a challenge,” and with that Saho looked down and ate some more.
“Oh okay. Well I think I can handle it. I’ll try my best.” Kamisori said as he ate food.
The two ate for almost thirty minutes and then talked a little bit about the past and thought about the future. It wasn’t too long before they were through and hi smother paid for the bill. The two silently got up, thanked the host, and then left the restaurant and walked away. The two walked side by side for the longest time and watched the people and sky. Kamisori know felt so much better now that he had some food and had been able to rest. The two finally again reached the park and Saho sat down on some of the small spots of grass and lay down, watching the sky. Kamisori did the same.
“Lets rest some.” Saho said, “It’s bad to do an intense battle right after just having eaten. And I think the next phase will be intense.”
“Alright” Kami said as he curled up near his mom. His eyes fluttered and soon the warm soon Suna air seemed to hold him and take him away to sleep.

The bright light filtered through the paper walls of the compound and the small sight fluttered as it woke up and once again looked around the nice room. The room was fairly large it had three paper walls with small wooden grid frames and the fourth wall was made of stone and held a large fireplace in it. The room had wooden floors and the small flame lit lamps hung in each corner. It was his family that his family often used. The couch the young boy lay on was large and white and as he looked around the door slid open and in entered a woman. She had long black hair that was currently pinned up and thick black-rimmed glasses. She wore sweat pants and a loose white shirt. The small sight watched the woman as she walked around the room picking up the pillows the young one had thrown around the room when he had played here not an hour before. The woman then came over and picked up the small child. She held him in her hands and he buried his face into the crook of her neck. Now warm and comfortable on his mom the small child made noise that seemed to fill its head and then as it turned its small vision to face her shoulder it heard the sounds of a familiar voice that was beautiful and comforting. The muscles in its mouth pulled back and wrapped into a small smile. She sang.
“Over the hills, there is a place to find you/ over the hills, there is a place where I lay / over the hills, I’ll go to find you / over the hills till you come home. / I wake everyday, happy to find you / I wake each day, to see your smile / I wake each day ready to find you / I wake each day for you my love.”
And the song continued and went on and on like that while the small sight felt like it was flying gently going up and down, up and down, as the woman rocked up and down holding the child in her arms while her head rested gently above the babies. Her lips seemed to tickle the back of his head and then as the song stopped and the small person closed it’s eyes her lips rested on the back of his head and made a small kiss.
“Good night… Kami”

“Wake up Kami”
Came his mother’s voice as she sat crossed legged behind him with one arm gently resting on his as she lightly shook him to wake him up.
“If you want to finish training today I suggest we start now.”
As Kamisori fluttered the sand and sleep from his eyes he looked around and now saw that it was almost dark. The sky had taken on a beautiful dark orange in the distance Kamisori could see the purple and black that was coming along with the night. Kamisori stood up and instead of taking his stance on the surface of the water he stood fast on the ground opposite his mother, ready to face her when the time came. She looked around at him and as she turned to walk towards her own spot opposite her son, she looked down to check the wound she’d covered to make sure it was okay and that the bandage would stick while during the fight. When she reached her spot she turned around and looked at her soon ready to instruct him on what to do.
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:09 am

Tornado Inside

“Okay now. What you do is mix wind chakra with with air and make it spin in a direction. You know the direction of your chakra flow so make it spin that way. Once you’ve got it spinning suck the wind in and compress it inside of your mouth. When you do it first I don’t want you to put to much compression on it. This attack is large and we don’t want it to destroy the entire park.”
Kamisori gulped as the thought of what the technique could do the landscape. His mom looked around and realized there wasn’t a real good safe place to actually use the jutsu and then she looked around and then smiled.
“Follow me”
She began to move through the park and towards the furthest edge where the lake in the park met a large barren piece of land. Here she moved over until she was as far as she could go and then Kamisori came up close beside her and looked around to make sure no one was in the area. He activated his byakugan and searched around to make sure there was no one. Once he was sure that no one else was near he nodded at his mother.
“Okay! Now these are the hand signs,” she said as she faced her son.
Then taking in a large breathed she sucked in and then said, “Wind Release: Pressure Damage!” With that a large burst of wind flew from her mouth and then hit flew and hit a large boulder. The wind once it contacted the boulder seemed to explode and a gust from the blast slid Kamisori back about 2 feet and the large sphere of wind spun and ripped up the ground and trees and moved some of the small shrubs in a large whirling fashion. After the powerful blast died down and all the shrubs that had been picked up by the wind feel back to earth Saho spoke again.
“This attack is very powerful so don’t aim it at me just yet. When you get to B-Rank and higher techniques can become lethal and very dangerous especially when in inhabited areas. When you first try to use the technique try making it small so we don’t all go flying into the air.”
Kamisori respectfully nodded. And then stepped a little bit ahead of his mother. He again sucked in air. That was the easy part that he was now used to. Then he began to try and make the air in his mouth begin spinning by using his chakra to force it to go in a direction, which for him was right. Finally as he held the air he used his wind chakra to compress it tightly but then he remembered not too tight. Kamisori leaned forward and as the little blast of wind flew from his mouth it flew about one foot and then it immediately lost its stability and began to unravel sending win in his direction. Saho easily jumped back but Kamisori, caught off guard by its sudden breaking, was caught in the wind and tossed up into the air about 10 feet. Kamisori eventually hit the ground, landing on his butt, and as he got up he rubbed his bottom and dusted himself off as he finished getting up. He looked back to his mother who once again sucked in oxygen spat out a blast that hit off in the distance and then caused a large wind explosion. Kamisori once again readied to repeat the technique and this time he grounded his feet and widened his stance. This time as he pulled in the flowing air from outside his body inward he tightened his stomach and allowed the air to fill up his lungs and diaphragm with the cool breeze. As he pulled in he looked out across the barren landscape toward where his mother had shot her own blast, and when he’d finally picked a spot he squinted his eyes and took aim. The air came up through his throat and then as he looked at the spot and clenched his fists as he blew the air upward through his gullet. As the air came up through his throat he began mixing wind chakra in to the air and then he began to make sure the wind churn in his body and then he began compressing it as it came to the back of his throat near his mouth. The wind felt strong as he felt it and then he decided to just take that leap of faith and push it out through tight lips that allowed the compressed bullet of air to rocket out his mouth and then soared a few distance before it began to uncompress. The air bullet began releasing torrents and gales from it as it seemed to unwrap in the air as it tried to hold on to reach its destination. Long arcs of wind began flying away from all the center of the weapon and the gales began slamming into the ground picking up dust and other particles. Small shrubs were uprooted and thrown around and full-grown trees were pushed aside as the gales flung many of the leaves off. One large arc came and pushed Kamisori back along the ground, and as he rolled back along the ground he saw his mother dodge two more arcs that flew her way. As he finally saw her after the dust settled he realized she was again looking towards his blast. Kamisori whipped his head to look toward the bullet of compressed air and that’s when he saw it finally expand, and expand it did. The air opened up and soon what was once a small bullet had expanded well beyond his intended range. The sphere soon became much large and the wind and dust it picked up blinded both him and his mother. Kamisori ducked down and covered his head as he heard large amount of wind fly around him and other small shrubs and objects whipping around him. Even though he wasn’t in the blast radius of the large winds and gales quickly reached him and even he felt buffeted by the harsh winds that stood on the outside of the large whirling blast.
When the gales finally died down and Kamisori could hear the world around him again instead of the loud sound of whirling winds he stood up slowly as he was hunched over and he held his hand in front of his face and over his eyes so that he could see. Kamisori coughed and looked around as the dust and all the other particles in the air settled down. Kamisori looked around and then he realized he couldn’t see or find his mother anywhere.
“Mom? Mom!? Where are you mom?!”, Kamisori yelled through the dust.
Kamisori looked around and as he looked he saw numerous shadows but as he would run toward each one he would find that what he thought could have been his mother weren’t. He looked around and the dust was still too thick to see through. Kamisori snapped his head back and forth frantically as he tried almost desperately to find her. Soon all the dust was being sucked into a single location as if a vacuum or a tornado was created pulling the loose particles towards it center. Kamisori lightly jogged through the thick fog as he moved toward where all the dust was going. And as he got towards the center he could feel the strong breeze and gusts that pulled the dust and dirt towards the center. And then he saw it. His mother was in the center of the gales and around her arms were small tornadoes that drew in all the dust in the air towards her legs and pushed it down along the ground. After about a minute of standing there whirling her arms around and sucking in the dust the cloud was finally dispersed and the air was now completely clear. As he looked around the air finally being able to see clearly he realized how much damage the attack could do. Nothing was untouched in a good-sized radius. The few trees near the center of the blast were either completely uprooted or bent over. Many small plants and objects like rocks were displaced to a completely unfamiliar area where they had been before, and the ground beneath where the blast erupted seemed to be swept in a spiral pattern almost like he had used a much, much larger version of his eight trigrams heavenly spin. It looked like something had exploded, and in truth, something had. Kamisori looked over at his mother who had finally finished. Saho slowly sauntered towards her son, taking definite and sure steps as she made her way over to him.
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:12 am

Administrative Action:
+60 tp

Wind Release: Pressure Damage: 60/120 tp
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:19 am

Two Giants Collide

"Mom!" Kamisori burst out as she drew closer and closer, "Mom! Thank god you're all right. I thought... maybe you'd...", Saho quickly interrupted her son and with a shake of her head and a wave of her palm said, "I'm fine, don't worry. I've seen a lot worse in my day." and with that she made it to her son and gently patted his shoulder, assuring him that everything was fine.
"What power", she said, "I told you not to compress it too much so instead you barely compressed it. tsk tsk tsk. Now imagine the power of it, if it had made it to its destination and stayed together. That is the power of this jutsu"
"Wow" Kamisori remarked flatly, as he starred at disbelief at the large area his juts completely ravaged.
"This is your first B-Rank jutsu. Many jutsu at or above the rank of B become much more destructive or powerful, so remember to always take your time learning them, and never use them with even the slightest intent to kill if you are just sparring against your allies are unaware. Maybe once in a while we will spar for real and you can use some of these more powerful techniques then."
With that Saho quickly looked herself up and down and then, seeing how messy she looked, began to sweep the dust and dirt from her clothes.
"Haha, I'm such a mess." she said quaintly as she tilted her head and smiled at her son.
Now that he took the time to look at himself, Kamisori realized that he too was a mess. As he tried unfruitfully to beat the art of himself, as his mother was doing, he thought of another idea. After stringing together wave of hand signs Kamisori spoke "Water Release: Violent Water Wave" and as he did he put his hand to his mouth and aimed his head up towards the rusty Suna sky. With that he let the stream go and a large amount of water was propelled from his own mouth into the warm Suna air. After what was only seconds, a large downpour of the water came back down almost like rain, drenching him and his mother completely. As he stood there, arms out and face towards the sky, he enjoyed the nice warm shower that he'd brought down upon himself and peacefully let all the dirt and grime be cleansed from his clothing. Once the water stopped falling from the sky Kamisori settled his spirits and once again looked towards his mother with determination flaring in his eyes. He nodded "One more try"
Saho looked at her son, worried that he still was not ready, and after only seconds came up with a "do-or-die" plan to try and get her son to perform the jutsu correctly even if it took him a while.
"Ok" she said, "Stay here, and begin preparing your jutsu, I will be on the opposite side of you facing you, and you facing me. Once you are ready, raise your hand and fire off the Wind Release: Pressure Damage. At the same time, I will do the same, firing off my own. The two juts will collide and if they are of equal strength and build they will erupt right there in the center where they clash leaving both us unharmed on either side of the blast. But… if your's is too weak mine will push through your's and hit you. But if you put to much into your's, when the to collide yours might overtake mine and hit me or it could erupt and destabilize causing the gales to come and hit both us. So now you have to get it right."
And with that Saho harshly twisted her body away from her son's and then began to run across towards the opposite side of the area to ready her own jutsu.
Kamisori was now frightened, he didn't want to die or end up seriously harmed if this went wrong, nor did he want to hurt his mother. It was now or never. Kamisori stood where he was and planted both fee t a little more firmly, this time trying to go over all the steps before he actually faced off against his mom's jutsu. In… out… in … out… Kamisori breathed over and over, raising his horizontal palms towards his face when breathing in, and lowering the palms toward the ground and his stomach as he breathed out. First he churned the chakra within himself preparing himself for the warm air, then he sucked in sharply through his opened lips as he arched back a bit, then he pushed the air up from his lungs toward his throat mixing the flowing, graceful air with his volatile chakra and then as the burst came up through his throat he compressed the two entities together in his mouth, making a pellet to fire of. Finally the time came he opened his mouth as the air reached his teeth and then… he sucked back down the chakra and let out a light puff of air. He'd backed out.
"Phew… good test run… good test run", he whispered to himself as he loosened his body up by shaking his arms and doing a little jogging in place. His brow was now covered in a light filmy sweat from just the thought of firing on his mother. As he jogged with his tend down, his eyes kept darting up to see his mother in the distance, still unsure if they would both be safe after the blast.

Saho stood poised at the other side of the area, she could have sworn her son was going to shoot the jutsu at her, but at the last second it looked like he'd stopped. Saho had already woven the hand signs need to fire the jutsu but now she stood there, hands locked in the last sign and waited for her son. He was far away now but she could still tell he was scared just based on his stance and how rigid he was, even while trying to loosen up. She looked him directly where his eyes were and then let a boig grin spread wide across her face so that even from the distance he could see her pearly white tech stand out against her darkened walnut skin color.

Kamisori finished loosening up and then got back into a good solid stance and looked towards his mother's direction. She was smiling. He breathed a sigh of relief and then returned the smile, big enough so she could see. And then he prepared. His hands wove together the signs needed to perform the jutsu and then bracing himself Kamisori sucked in a large gust of air through his lips and then locked them shut for a second. In that second the chakra within his body began to spin and grind inside him as the air came down and met it. The two traveled up through his throat and were then compressed by a light coating of wind and chakra that seemed to strap down all that contained energy and send it zipping into his mouth. Now he was ready. Kamisori pulled his right arm up to his mouth to steady the blast, and with his let arm he raised his hand high into the air signaling to his mother that the face off had begun. Saho immediately prepared her blast and then watched carefully. Kamisori opened his lips into a small hole and then using his hand by his mouth aimed his lips towards his mother and then blew out hard. Saho instantly imitated her son's shot and shot off her own blast of compressed wind. Kamisori was surprised by the blast that came from his mouth. A volley of air, seeming to shimmer in the faint sunlight seemed to be guided at a nearly identical one from his mother's direction. It was like looking at a mirror. The two blasts fluctuated in the air for the few seconds they were visible and then, as they neared each other, the tips of the two blasts seemed to meet and collide...

Last edited by ΩRazor on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:20 am

Administrative Action:
+60 tp

Wind Release: Pressure Damage: 120/120 tp
Wind Release: Pressure Damage Learned
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:57 am

Aftermath of Gales

The two blasts fluctuated in the air for the few seconds they were visible and then, as they neared each other, the tips of the two blasts seemed to meet and collide. The two blasts seemed to disappear for an instant as they met in the center and collapsed in on each other, and then in a moment of peace, the air below where the blasts met seemed to spin from some invisible tornado that whipped up the dirt. Kamisori, who had activated his byakugan to see the explosion saw something different. The two blasts, which he saw as large blobs of chakra that seemed to glide through the air. The large blue forms of chakra met in the center and when they collided the chakra did not just disappear but instead it began to be pushed from the top and bottom of the epicenter of the collision creating large poles of chakra, one that hit the ground and the other that went into the sky. The large chakra poles then faded as the compressed chakra began to unravel revealing two large domes of chakra trying to spin against each other as if grinding. The two large sphere's of chakra ground and then seemed to meld into one harmonious sphere that then expand creating a dome of chakra (that from his byakugan looked a lot like a large heavenly palm spin) that ate at the ground and dust as it span, almost completely eclipsing Kamisori's byakugan's sight from it's bright and large area.
The dome of wind spun round and round and as Kamisori stood his ground it came closer and closer, before stopping only about 10 years away. The wind it whipped up pulled his clothes and hair, and even tried to pull him, to his left as the wind spun around and around. The large blast seemed to encompass and rip up the ground under it's field. The large wind barrier raged on for about 20 seconds before the dome was finally transparent enough to see through and the outside of the dome began to dissipate. Kamisori looked and looked with his normal eye trying to see if his mother had been hit. As the dust finally settled and the air finally stilled he saw her silhouette on the other side of the field, completely unharmed, and again with a huge white smile across her face.
The two walked across the large area of devastation towards each other and there they met in the center of the screw like pattern of dust made on the ground. Saho grabbed her son violently by the shoulder, and pulled him into her, wrapping him in a nice hug that lasted for a good long while. It was moments like this that made Kamisori happy in life. After the long embrace Saho looked into her son's eyes and said, "Looks like you mastered it. That was a perfect match for my own blast. That was excellent"
As she smiled at her son, he smiled back and laughed a bit as he said, "Haha, yea, thank god nothing went wrong. haha… I think I'm tired, I'm all worn out from all of that training… can we go home?"
"Of course" Saho responded, happy to be headed back towards her house herself. The two of them walked away from the large area that was just spun by their jutsu and walked back towards where they first started. Kamisori, losing his balance as they went, made it back to where he had placed some of his ninja tools and picked them up in his shaking hands. And as he tried to snap his senbon holders back onto his wrists found it difficult to just close the little latch and found himself trying 8 times before it secured. Saho picked up her own tools and then walked over to her son who was struggling to lift himself off his butt as he sat on the ground.
"Here, let me help you," she said as she reached one of his arms with her own and then hoisted him off the ground and placed his arm around her shoulder.
"Shhhh. shhh. I got you… I got you" she whispered as he wavered and wobbled on his feet. The two now stood side by side as they began the walk home and as they moved Saho found herself carrying her son's weight more and more, and as she looked towards his face saw the exhaustion beginning to sink in. He was dead tired, he'd used up a good amount of chakra and was now liable to pass out from exhaustion.
"Hey, baby? Take deep breaths. We're almost home. Boy will your dad be proud of you.", she said half heartedly joking. Now she was worried he might pass out on the way home.
With that they began to walk slower, Kamisori's eyes, now marred with white spots and stars carefully looked around as he tried to focus and what seemed like an hour and a second passed. He was on the street, and at the door, and On the bed, but at the same time in the training field, but just in the kitchen, yet outside his house. His sense of time was lost. All of the events could have happened an hour ago or maybe just a few seconds ago, at least thats how ti felt. He was tired and closed his eyes and let the darkness take him. He heard his father's strong voice and felt water rushing over his now naked torso and partially clothed legs. The sound of water as hit hit the ground… no tiles. The water rushed in and out until he didn't remember. Now his head and mind finally stopped spinning. He was lying in his own bed. Tired as could be and ready for sleep to fully overtake him. On his chair, which he could see out of the corner of his right eye, sat his grandfather's coat. Inviting him to join it for slumber. The wet compress flat along his forehead soothed him as he closed his eyes one last time for the day and drifted away.
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:53 pm

Another Day To Wake Up
Light filtered in to his newly awakened eyes as Kamisori now found himself staring into his ceiling with the days new rays carefully gliding through the shades at his windows. As he sat up he realized he;d almost fainted the other day, he'd pushed himself so hard that he almost didn't make it. It had been a while since he had actually pushed himself that far and almost been completely drained. As he now sat up fully he looked around his room and then to his own body. Everything ached and he felt like he was completely sore. He drained his chakra reserves so much that he had almost been completely gone. Kamisori swung his feet around to the side of his bed and as he looked down at his toes and wiggled them, he realized that they too were sore. As he picked himself up and stood on his own two feet his body screamed at him as all the sore muscles and joints had to take the weight of his body and hold him up. He slowly pulled off his pants from the day before ad then grabbed his towel and walked into the shower to take a refreshing shower. As his body stepped into the cold atmosphere it once again screamed from the weight and change in temperature. As he turned the cool knob he found the water that came streaming out was a wonderfully warm sprinkle that seemed to loosen up his joints and muscles and gave him relief from all the knots and cramps he'd previously felt. Kamisori put his hands together with interlocked fingers with index finger pointed up, in the tiger hand seal and activated his byakugan in his right eye. The 360° vision spread and as he viewed the shower stall he then focused his sights onto his own body and saw his chakra reserves were well off and completely replenished and then looking at his muscles saw that they were tighter than they should. The vision quickly faded back to normal as he deactivated his byakugan and then finished his hot shower.
Kamisori found himself back in his room, and now out of the shower, he was once again cold. The water that lingered on his body just made him colder. He used his towel to dry off his shivering body and then quickly put on some fresh clothing for the day. He pulled on a nice new pair of white pants and then he quickly grabbed a sleeveless shirt and then finally threw on his grandfather great jacket. Now he dragged himself, all bundle in the clothing, to his white arm chair and then sat down. Bundled up he looked around and then realized it was already the afternoon and that he hadn't been very productive at all today yet. ~First, I need to get some food.~ Kamisori thought as he quickly jumped up from the chair and began his walk to the kitchen. When he'd entered the kitchen he quickly set up at the stove and turned it on then grabbing a pot of water began letting it boil. In just a matter of moments the water was hot, seasonings were going into the pot, and pasta was already brewing in the water. Kamisori grabbed himself a bowl and then a ladle. With the ladle he scooped out a few scoops of the pasta noodles. Kamisori turned down the heat on the pot and left it there in case others wanted to eat some. He then walked away to his table and grabbed a pair of chopsticks on the way there. Kamisori sat down and ate his meal as he also grabbed that days newspaper and read about the small affairs around the village and even some global news about the economies of the five great nations. Just as he was on the last few bites of his meal his mother, Saho, walked in.
"Hey sweetie, I see you're awake now. We were a little worried about you"
"Yeah don't worry, I'm fine now," he said, smiling
"Good, well take it easy, you don't ever want to over due it. You could have just told me you were low on chakra."
"I know, I know. But I just wanted to keep going."
His mother smiled but something about her eyes looked almost sorrowful. She walked over to him and then held him tight as she closed her eyes.
"Well I'm glad you are alright."
Saho walked over to the stove and inspected what was in the pot and then quickly looked at her son and said, "You make this? Mind if I have some?"
He happily answered "Yeah I did, and of course have as much as you want"
She scooped out her own bowl and then sat down and ate with her son for a few moments before he stood up, placed his bowl into the sink after rinsing it, and then he quickly kissed her on the head and went and grabbed his grandfathers clock and, after saying goodbye, he quickly left and walked out of the house.
~Time for more training… but this time for some real offensive jutsu that I can use at close range. I can't just use far range and jutsu and taijutsu for close range. It's time for more jutsu. Because I wanted to do a lot of damage I'm going to have to get some strong jutsu. Maybe I'll get some B-Rank jutsu.~
Kamisori walked out of the gates of his home and then onto the streets with his big coat on. The warm Suna air filled his lungs and he immediately thanked his ancestors for life and began his walk.
Traveling down the streets of Suna he was amazed as always to just watch the people go about their daily lives and activities. It was so spectacular to see how the lives of the everyday people went compared to that of a ninja. He was always busy and many times put his own life in danger. These people got to live in bliss and not worry about internal affairs and doing the dirty work of the kage. It wasn't that the kage was bad but just that many of these people got to live in bliss of some of the darker aspects of the village. But Kamisori didn't mind worrying about the darker aspects and of the village because a ninja also had benefits. Kamisori's long walk took him to the Suna Park once again where he knew that his training would soon resume
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:00 am

Spoiler:
The Winds Weapon
Kamisori finally arrived in the Suna Park and as he looked around he saw one of his old friends() who when he was at the Academy was already a genin. Kamisori ran over to his older friend, smiling as he ran and waved his hand back in forth hoping to get his attention. When the two met eyes Kamisori was releaved and as he slowed down to a slight jog he finally reached his friend and slowed down to a nice walk until he met his friend and gave him a hug.
"Hey Yamatatsu, It's been too long man. I haven't seen you since you were a chunin and I a genin. What have you been up to?"
"Hey Kami, I've been well. Been living life and I've finally become a Jonin+ and now I'm working on training to take an exam to try and become an ANBU"
"Wow… That's intense"
"Yeah"
"So why are you here today?"
"I just came here to meet one of my friends later and I thought I'd do some reading. Why are you here?"
"Oh a friend huh? That sounds like fun. I came to learn some more jutsu, I'm trying to think of something close range and lethal that I could learn."
"Well If you are looking for something lethal I would say go with something like "Wind Release: Wind Enhanced Tools. That weapons powerful and can do quite a bit of damage up close and personal. I have a scroll that has the technique in it along with a few others, you can borrow it if you want to train for it."
"That would mean a lot to me, I would love to learn that technique, it sounds like it's just what I'm looking for." Kamisori said as he smiled and lightly bowed his head after thanking his friend.
Yamatatsu bent down and after shuffling through his bag for a couple moments, produced a fair sized scroll with a green binding ribbon around it. He then proceeded to hand it to Kamisori.
"Here you are. Make good use of this. It's served me well", Yamatatsu said smiling at his old friend.
"Thank you so much," Kamisori said, thanking his friend again as he gingerly took the scroll his friend handed him.
The two made small talk for a bit longer as the wind shifted directions, and then hugged once again and parted ways until their paths would meet again, but both hoped they would see each other sooner than they had previously before.
Kamisori slowly walked to the area he decided that he would train, which was a small area that had not much of anything but a few small plants and two barren trees. As he walked to this area he slowly unrolled the scroll he held between his hands slowly rolled to the area where he found the jutsu his friend had told him about. The Wind Release: Wind Enhanced Tools jutsu. The scroll gave some detail that would help him on which hand seals to use and how the chakra was to be molded. Kamisori walked over to an area and then finally sat down, now paying much more attention to the scroll so he could learn the proper technique to use to perform the jutsu. The scroll talked about how the user had to mold the wind chakra within themselves to bond with the metal by gripping it. This would then allow excess wind chakra to form an extension of the weapon made out of the wind itself. The chakra that held onto the weapon was molded to grip into the molecular structures of metal like weapons and then based on the shape of the weapon it attached to would allow more wind to build off of that weapon into a shape somewhat similar to the weapons own. The scroll talked about how the wind chakra that was breathed out had two types. The first which bonded with the metal to form a base and the second that was then used to build the enlongated wind constructs of the wind based weapon. This second type must also be churned so that the wind chakra grinds against each other on the edges and points increasing cutting power and becoming just as sharp, if not sharper, than the weapon it is modeled off of. Kamisori read more on tips. The way to make it sharper was to spin the chakra much more quickly to increasing the cutting power and then allowing it to grind more quickly at the edges causing the ind to sharpen and make much more concise cuts. Another thing it talked about was to get the technique to more easily stick to the metal of the weapon it would be best for one to know where groves along the surface of the metal were and when breathing onto it, to focus chakra to latch on to those areas. Kamisori knew he could locate even the tiniest fractures on the weapons with the use of his Byakugan.
Now that Kamisori had learned almost everything he could from the scroll, he stood up slowly, and then after taking off his grandfather's jacket, moved to the center of his little training area and pulled out a senbon, in preparation for the technique. Kamisori drew in a large breath of air, as he had become accustomed to doing when learning wind techniques. Kamisori activated his Byakugan and used the weapon to trace all along the senbon he had chosen to search for micro fractures. After Kamisori had found all the small imperfections in the blade he targeted them and began the hand seals for the technique. When he'd finished he churned his chakra, first creating a small layer that would, in theory, hold onto the blade. The second more dense layer was comprised of air that would hold onto the last layer and made it spin so the air would grind against itself. He then, holding the senbon between his index and middle finger, breathed out the stream of air. As the air came out it seemed to flow gracefully around the senbon until it settled and then began to outline a sharp sword/spear like area of air above the senbon creating a blade like extension of the weapon. Kamisori moved his hand, but as he did the air extension fell off and then completely dissipated.
Kamisori realized his error at once. He'd made sure to make sure the air stuck to the weapon, but the second coating of air had not been made sturdy enough to bind to his first layer that was already bound to the senbon. It was time for him to try again. He once again drew in the warm Sunagakure air and swallowed it deep. He then quickly made the correct hand seals and this time concentrated more on the chakra he was infusing with the air. The air sat in his lungs and in a split second he began infusing it with chakra first made to grab and attach into the crevices. And then he brought up more which he included already attached to the first layer that way he would not even have to worry about forming another chakra that would hold on. Kamisori then breathed out this new batch of chakra hoping this would do better. He breathed hard and blew as the wind seeped out and then griped onto his weapon. The wind formed along the senbon and then extended to match the same style as the senbon. Kamisori was ready for the moment of truth and holding out his arm with the weapon, swung his arm. To his surprise and delight the blade made of wind stayed in place. ~Now to test its cutting power~ He thought, and with that he locked his sights onto one of the barren tree and ran head long at it, readying his weapon to strike by extending his arm out and then crossing across his body and then as closed in he leapt forward and swung out, landing a few feet behind his targeted tree with blade arm fully extended out to the right while kneeling.
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:02 am

Administrative Action:
+65 tp

Wind Release: Wind Enhanced Tools: 65/150 tp
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:23 am

Can A Blade Of Wind Truly Cut
Readying his weapon to strike by extending his arm out and then crossing across his body and then as closed in he leapt forward and swung out, landing a few feet behind his targeted tree with blade arm fully extended out to the right while kneeling…
Kamisori found himself there kneeling with his head down and right hand (with the blade) fully outstretched to his right. His hand was flat on the ground between his legs which the left was bent but planted firmly, and his right completely outstretched almost parallel to the ground. Kamisori slowly rose off the ground and looked back to see the damage that he had inflicted from his blade. As he stood completely he glanced back and what he found was that the tree was still standing. Unbelieving, Kami rushed over to the barren tree to inspect what had happened with the technique and why the tree still stood as it did. As he approached the tree and inspected the area where he had attacked, he found a small scratch in the tree that seems like it could have been inflicted by a normal blade being swept across its bark. The tree he'd attacked wasn't thick at all. It's trunk maybe had a 4 inch diameter at it's thickest part, so even a normal kunai should have been able to cut through it. Kamisori, incredulously activated his byakugan and inspected the senbon coated with wind in his hand. On his first look it still had the chakra coated wind around it and it seemed to stay in place no matter how much he moved the weapon. Kamisori once again looked back at the tree and then back at the weapon. Kamisori then did what his instincts told him not to. He held the weapon and then placed it above the palm of his other hand, and then with a quick sweep passed the blade beyond his palm to the back part of his palm. Kamisori then saw a small thin line of blood appear where the wind blade had passed by his hand, and immediately knew what was wrong. The wind chakra that should have been grinding against its own sharp edge had intact not been grinding much at all. With his Byakugan Kamisori inspected the wind chakra that now coated the senbon so he could more easily figure and then address the problem at hand. With the zoomed in vision of his byakugan he was able to see the wind chakra, it was wild. Controlled but uncontrolled at the same time. With his vision he was able to that the wind itself was only slightly hitting itself at the edge creating very little cutting power. If he was to fix this problem he would have to make this part spin faster by increasing the rotating speed of his wind chakra when he initially blew it out onto the blade.
Kamisori decided to go back to the drawing board but this time he would try to get his chakra to spin faster. Kamisori stood up and moved back from the tree, readying to try something new. Kamisori placed his senbon back into his holder and then slapped his hands together, gaining chakra to renew his reserves that he had just used up from the last two attempts. After his energy had been replenished his held his hands and churned the chakra within him and then blew out air. The air that was expelled span quickly and he could feel the churning wind's spindles lightly sweep against his face. Kamisori thought this might have been on the right track, and so once again he churned his chakra but then tried to spin the chakra faster, it was difficult but then as he kept going he found that he could stabilize the spin and cause it to spin faster by compressing the size after spinning it. This new way that he was trying allowed him to get a faster spin. He once again blew out air from his lips and this time found the small bursts of wind hitting his face to be much more harsh. Kamisori now realized he would have to try to manipulate the air around him. Maybe after the wind came out he could try to focus it and cause it's rotation to get faster. Kamisori breathed in and out a couple of times as he tried to center himself and get a hold of what he was doing. When he was ready Kamisori concentrated on the wind around his right index finger and as he pulled all his other fingers inward. Then using the tenketsu points around his finger he expelled chakra into the air around the finger. Kamisori then concentrated. But nothing happened. Even when he tried to gain chakra. Nothing. And then. A slight move. The finger he held up felt a cool light breeze against it and then as he tried harder he was able to feel the wind spinning around the finger, if even only slightly. Maybe this was similar to the type of control that he needed to control the jutsu and to get it to act correctly. This move would require control over the chakra flow of the weapon. Kamisori realized he would have to combine both types of techniques in order to perform the technique.
Kamisori decided he needed to start again. He reached into his holder and once agin withdrew a senbon, held between his middle and index finger. This time he breathed deep and in a quick second he spun the chakra and compressed it to increase the speed of the spin, then in another second he spewed the chakra out through slightly parted lips on to the blade. The first layer held onto the small imperfections and the second gripped the first allowing it to form a shape, an extension, of similar shape to the senbon. Kamisori then allowed chakra to flow freely from his hand and into the weapon that way he could control the flow around the blade. Immediatley as the chakra form his body connected with that of his chakra that still lie around the blade the wind chakra around the blade tightened up making a the wind go faster and the blade not as wild, more compressed. This seemed to be the correct results that he wanted. Finally things were looking up. Kamisori once again targeted his sights onto the same tree and steadied himself as he readied to charge. Kamisori ran headlong once again towards the tree with his right arm with blade in hand, completely outstretched and ready to strike. As he got within striking distance he again pulled the arm across his body and then leapt by the tree. Slashing as he went. Kamisori finally reached the other side, kneeling with one leg bent and the other outstretched. His right arm was still poised outstretched to the right and his left balancing him. As he once again stood up he heard a small click. He snapped his head to the left and used his eyes to quickly glance back at the tree. He then heard that same clicking sound again and then looked away from the tree and smiled as he closed his eyes.
The tree made the cracking noise once again, and then slowly its leafless top slid off to the right and then fell to the ground as it finally lost it's balance. The tree now sat in half. The top half on the ground, and the bottom stump left in the ground. Kamisori looked at the weapon in his hand and then smiled as he still viewed the wind spinning around the blade. But his work was not done yet.
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:38 am

Administrative Action:
+60 tp

Wind Release: Wind Enhanced Tools: 125/150 tp
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:56 am

Wind Traveling in The Wind

Kamisori read in the scroll that the technique could also be used on projectile weapons to also increase their range. It was time to see if he had fully completed the technique or if there was still more to be done. Kamisori stood up and stretched after he'd gotten off the ground. Kamisori walked away, setting more distance between himself and the second, still whole, tree. Then after he was ready he looked back at the tree and allowed the flow to stop going to the senbon in his hand, releasing the jutsu on the weapon. He readied the weapon to use his again and then concentrated his chakra and sucked in more warm air. Then spinning the chakra and then compressing it again to get a faster rotation he blew it out and onto the blade. The weapon held fast to the wind and then extended into a blade of wind but as he began to draw his arm back he quickly snapped it forward and threw the weapon at the tree. The wind that once only sheathed the top of the blade, quickly spread to the back turning it into a spear like form as it soared through the air, but as soon as it had done this the wind sheath/extension completely dissipated and the weapon struck true to it's target as if it had never been surrounded by the jutsu.
~Ah. The wind. When I normally hold the blade I can control the chakra flow, but when I use the weapon as a projectile it just completely wheres off. It's because I can't control and shape the chakra that it falls apart. What can I do to…? Ah-ha!~
He quickly thought up what he had to do. Before he stated, Kamisori walked over to the tree and quickly retrieved the senbon that had stuck into the tree. With the weapon now in head he again walked over to a good distance away from the tree and poised himself ready to hit the tree. He sucked in and then churned the chakra once agin inside himself until it was sped up enough. When he blew out the chakra it wrapped around the blade and created the extension like he expected but then using his chakra flow he pushed enough chakra into the blade so that it could sustain it's form for a while. This was more akin to shape manipulation. As the weapon took in the chakra and held it's shape, he whipped his hand back and then snapped it forth. Once again the weapon glided through the air as if it was on a string. The extension of chakra extend from just one side, to completely cover the whole blade, again becoming a spear like wind extension. The blade flew easily and then sliced by the small tree, finally landing a few feet behind it in the ground. As the weapon hit the ground, the wind chakra around it finally dissipated and stopped. Kamisori smiled once again and looked at the tree as it slowly slid into two parts, the top and the bottom.
Kamisori realized he was still not done. He again retrieved his senbon and placed it in his holder, he had one more thing to try. To prepare he grabbed the top half of the tree and placed it onto the ground, and by twisting it and shifting it finally got it to stand in place on it's own. Kamisori again took refuge a good distance away from the tree and then turned and faced it. Kamisori pulled out one of large fume shrunken and then shifted his wrist, allowing the blade to unfold. He then sucked in breathed out and allowed the wind to encase the blades. Immediately he knew the feeling was different. Right before he threw the weapon he inserted some chakra into it to try and keep the flow, and then he let the blade fly from his hand with a good solid throw. As the blade was released from his fingertips he activated his byakugan to get a good view of what was happening. The weapon sliced through the air, but before it even made it to it's wind extensions stopped and the weapon became just a normal fume shuriken that just flew right passed the tree top. Kamisori had aimed slightly to the left of the tree so it would miss if there were no extensions. Kamisori saw what had happened. As the blade flew through the air its chakra that held it unraveled and then dissipated. Because the weapon was spinning through the air he would have to spin the chakra the same way in which he spun it during it's throw.
Kamisori decided to give it once more try. He pulled out his second fuma shrunken and then weaved his hand seals and sucked in chakra. He then spat it out and then quickly jumped back, aiming, and then threw the weapon. The chakra he directed into it was spun the same way he spun the chakra. The blade soared through the air, slicing through it, and making a slight humming sounds as it went. The blade was aimed to miss the tree stump placed on the ground and as it went it just passed by.
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:58 am

Administrative Action:
+40 tp

Wind Release: Wind Enhanced Tools: 150/150 tp
Wind Release: Wind Enhanced Tools Learned
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:42 pm

The Peaceful Call To Battle

The fuma shuriken passed by the tree top stuck in the ground. The wind extensions held the physical embodiment of the weapon suspended above the ground for a couple of seconds before it disappeared and fell. The tree stump which had been nestled in the ground had come clean in half, where its branches and top half fell onto the ground. Kamisori smiled. He had done it, he finally got the jutsu to where he wanted to it. He lightly jogged up to retrieve his fuma shuriken and after getting them strapped back in, he looked around and then thought.
~Wow, that jutsu seems good and very useful. I can use that a lot. I need to get another strong jutsu that can allow me to attack close ranged. Now I know some decent wind jutsu I can kick some butt. Now I need something strong. Water clones can only use water jutsu so I should probably increase the amount of water jutsu for them. That's what I'll do! Time for training.~
With that Kamisori whipped around to face the other direction, away from tree debris and with that Kamisori wove the familiar hand signs and displaced just enough chakra and with that he placed his hand up to his mouth right after he'd said,
"Water Release: Violent Water Wave", and then with another weaving of hand seals he said, "Water Clone Jutsu"
The water that quickly spurt from his mouth between his two phrases, seamlessly morphed into three replicas of himself. Each of the three looked at their original and back and forth between themselves, before each one took out weapons to begin the fight with. The one to Kamisori's left pulled out his two fuma shuriken, the one to his right pulled out metal wire, and finally the one straight in front of him pulled out senbon. The original decided against any real weapons and just activated his own Byakugan and then agilely slid into the gentle fist fighting stance. He charged. Kamisori ran up smoothly to the middle one with the senbon and as he drew in close brought his right shoulder and arm back as he bent it, ready to strike. The middle clone ran into action as the original neared, jumping over the original before the strike could land, and as the clone completed it's flip it took aim and then snapped its right hand toward the original with senbon ready to kill. Kamisori saw the blades before he'd finished continuing forward with his missed strike. Seeing the blades he let his left leg fall forward in the run and slid toward the ground, allowing the blades to fly straight over his head. As he found himself on the ground his sight was soon impeded by something in the air. The second clone was coming at him, both fuma shuriken spinning wildly in it's arms as it defended. Kamisori quickly put on arm over his head on the ground and then used his leg under him to push of the ground and flip over his arm, landing kneeled in front of the clone who's shuriken hit the ground. The clone took the second shuriken in it's right arm and threw it at the original. Kami had almost no time to react, he was only about 3-5 feet away from the clone. He quickly pulled out his own fuma shuriken to guard against the blade. His weapon and the clone's clashed and as he blocked he'd slid back and lost the grip on his own weapon. As he slid and found his grip gone, he quickly jumped off the ground but before he could get far another clone. This one had the wires. Kamisori looked up and as the clone came close to garrote him he pulled himself into a ball and flipped direction in air. As the clone got close enough Kami pushed off the feet of his counterpart and found himself lunging back towards the first two. Kamisori tucked his arms opposite ways as he flew and then he spoke,
"PALMS ROTATION", as the blueish chakra erupted from his tenketsu points and wrapped him in a dome of protection as he spun through the air. The two clones dodged to either side of the original, as he landed and the orb of chakra burned a crater like screw into the ground. When he'd finally stopped spinning Kamisori flicked his hands into his clothing and quickly strung his weapons together and from each hand flew a fuma shuriken. Each of the clones jumped back trying to evade and just when they'd thought they would each return to water the shuriken stopped and held in midair, before they fell to the ground the blades spun on the slick wire Kami had threaded through each one. But then Kamisori saw a flash in front of him and flipped straight back, still with the wires in his hands. Another fuma shuriken attached the a wire had come from in front of him. The third clone (originally with the wires) had tried to find an opening. Kami whipped the wires in his hands up and then swung his arms around his body once before whipping the now airborne blades at the third clone. The clone dodged the fuma but as it did Kamisori jumped in to get closer, snatching up a fuma shuriken on his way there. The clone ran backwards as Kami came head on, using the shuriken to slash. The clone easily dodged but was quickly able to use the wire to ensnare it's original's arms. Kami was locked in place win he detected the other two clone coming from behind. Kami, with his hands tied jumped up and over his clone. Now holding the clone in place with his back to it's back. The other two came and went around their bound associate. Kami now had one clone held by his back and two in front, on either side of him. Then it began, the clone to his left slashing out with fists full of senbon. Kami dodged by weaving left and right before pulling hard over his head as he went down on his right knee. The senbon cut into the clone on Kami's back, and soon Kami felt the water rush over him and finally his hands were free. He had this clone where he wanted. The clone with the senbon now aimed for Kami and as it did, he twisted around his right knee on the ground and struck up with an empty open palm on his chest. And then came in with two more open palm blows before the clone split completely into water. Only one more. The clone whipped its arm around and hurled 1 fuma shuriken at Kamisori. Kamisori looked with his byakugan and lightly dodged to his right, allowing the weapon to fly right by. He walked slowly, and determined toward the clone. The clone threw the second shuriken and once again Kami pinpointed it with his byakugan and jerked his head only slightly to the left as it went zooming by. The clone began to get frustrated, throwing senbon at the original. Kamisori easily jumped, and flipped, and twisted around all of the weapons that flew at him. When he was back on his feet Kami resumed walking towards the clone, slowly closing in. Kamisori jumped into the air and so did the clone, but as Kami went up, he tugged on the wires in his hands and as he did, he traveled to the ground. Kami had attached two senbon to the ground on the wires, so when he'd tugged he was able to pull himself down. The clone watched as he fell to the ground but as it did Kami pulled out his own fuma and threw it at the clone. The clone could not move or reposition itself. The fuma shuriken sliced cleanly through the clone and by the time it hit the ground all that was left was water.
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next